$30.00 – $250.00
Duration: 35 days
2 hours every day
SIGN UP TODAY!
Learn how to become a natural actor using the Meisner technique.
This workshop will prepare you for both theater and on-screen performance.
You will learn script analysis and you will get comfortable doing monologues & dialogue scenes. We will shoot a basic showreel during the last 5 days of the workshop.
The workshop is suitable for experienced as well as inexperienced actors.
Body Movement exercises.
Breaking the barrier of inhibition.
Building trust with co-actors, as well as self confidence.
The art of Improvisation.
Script analysis, Monologue, Dialogue, and audition tape methods. Putting all previous exercises to good use.
- You must be above 18 years old to join this workshop.
- All actors will be asked to remove their shoes, so get comfortable working barefoot or with socks on.
- This workshop requires lots of physical movement. (sitting, standing, lying down)
- Please wear something comfortable.
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS APPLY. (Masks, Temperature checks… etc.)
- Only 12 places available.
Sessions begin – date and time to be determined.
The workshop duration is 35 days.
A day pass (2hrs)